J&A Mitchell (Springbank, Kilkerran/Glengyle, Longrow, Hazelburn, Campbeltown Loch etc) has released a small list of their planned official releases for the new year. Most exiting, and surely an item for touts, collectors, hoarders and generally all who don’t really drink the stuff, is a official release from the newly rebuildt Glengyle Distillery (Kilkerra Single Malt).
The releases are as follows:
- SpringbankWood Expression Madeira 11yo (January)
- Springbank 18yo (March – initially a limited release, but will become part of the core range)
- Springbank Vintage 2001 Batch #1 (July)
- Hazelburn 12yo (July)
- Kilkerran “Work in progress” (1st annual release) (Summer)
- Campbeltown Loch 30yo (2nd release)
All have limited availability and will be strictly allocated to the different markets. Btw. the Kilkerran Website has been given a facelift.